Categories Food, Groceries Tea, Herbal Caffeine Free Tea
Categories Food, Groceries Tea, Herbal Rooibos
Celebration Herbals, Herbal Tea, Rooibos, Caffeine Free, 24 Tea Bags, 1.69 oz (48 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.41 lbs (0.19kg)
- Product Code: CLB-25175
- UPC Code: 628240251756
- Package Quantity: 24 Tea Bags, 1.69 oz (48 g)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 3.2 x 5.7 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09kg)
Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
- Absolutely Organic
- Kosher Pareve
- USDA Organic
- Verified Organic
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
- Certified Organic by Pro-Cert
Also known as "red bush," Rooibos is native to the mountainous regions of South Africa. It grows to a height of 6 feet and bears long, needle like leaves. In late summer, the leaves are harvested, moistened, bruised and left to dry or "ferment" in the sun, a process which turns the tea a brick red color.
Rooibos is renown for being caffeine-free and has a very high antioxidant level, even when compared to green tea. It has a refreshing flavor and can be steeped for long periods without becoming bitter due to its low tannin content. Drink it plain or add milk and sugar for a different flavor.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, Organically Grown and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won't find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- This is a delicate herb and is more potent when not exposed to extremely high temperatures. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavor, be sure that your water is slightly cooled from the boiling point when you pour it over your tea.
- If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of hot water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
Organic rooibos (aspalathus linearis).
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
No flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.