Celebration Herbals, Herbal Tea, Sage Leaf, Caffeine Free, 24 Tea Bags, 0.84 oz (24 g)
- Shipping Weight: 0.47 lbs (0.21kg)
- Product Code: CLB-20178
- UPC Code: 628240201782
- Package Quantity: 24 Tea Bags, 0.84 oz (24 g)
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 3.4 x 5.8 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07kg)
Priced together: $12.14 Priced separately: $14.14
- Absolutely Organic
- Rose Hip
- Stinging Nettle
- St. John's Wort
- Kosher Pareve
- USDA Organic
- Verified Organic
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
- Lemon Balm
- Certified Organic by Pro-Cert
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
Sage is a perennial member of the mint family, native to the northern shores of the Mediterranean. Much more than a culinary delight, Sage was an active part of the medicine cabinet of the ancient Romans. Manuscripts of monks from the 10th and 11th centuries document Sage as an honored herb among apothecaries. In medieval Europe, Sage tea was a favorite hot beverage and was often added to ale.
Today, Sage is popular as an aromatic tea as well as a culinary herb.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended” as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, Organically Grown and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won’t find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag in used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommended using spring or filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavor, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
- If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
Organic sage leaf (salvia officinalis).
No flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.