Celebration Herbals, Herbal Tea, Sarsaparilla Root, Caffeine Free, 24 Tea Bags, 1.69 oz (48 g)
- Shipping Weight: 0.47 lbs (0.21kg)
- Product Code: CLB-20279
- UPC Code: 628240202796
- Package Quantity: 24 Tea Bags, 1.69 oz (48 g)
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 3.4 x 5.8 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07kg)
Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
- Ethically Wildcrafted
- Rose Hip
- Stinging Nettle
- St John's Wort
- Kosher Pareve
- Lemon Balm
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
About Sarsaparilla...Sarsaparilla is the root of a woody vine found in Mexico, Jamaica and Central America. Its name is derived from the Spanish for shrub and little vine.
When anthropologists began coming to the new world they found Sarsaparilla in heavy use among Amazon natives. It later gained large scale popularity in the US in the 1800's.
The taste of this tea later prompted the creation of "Root Beer." Try adding a touch of sweetener to make a mug of your own brew.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, Organically Grown and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won't find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- If you desire a medicinal tea: This herb has a tough cellular structure and some heat is required to release all of its medicinal properties and flavor. Use one tea bag per cup of hot water in a stainless steel or glass pot, cover, boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 to 20 minutes. This is known as the decoction method. Extra tea can be kept in a covered glass jar for a day or two in the refrigerator.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour boiling water over teabags, cover, and let steep 5 to 7 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
100% wildcrafted sarsaparilla root (smilax medica)
The above herbs have been harvested from wild (uncultivated) areas and randomly harvested to ensure natural species regeneration.
No flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.