Celebration Herbals, Herbal Tea, Senna Leaf, Caffeine Free, 24 Tea Bags, 1.58 oz (45 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.47 lbs (0.21kg)
- Product Code: CLB-20382
- UPC Code: 628240203823
- Package Quantity: 24 Tea Bags, 1.58 oz (45 g)
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 3.4 x 5.8 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07kg)
Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
- Pure Quality
- Rose Hip
- Stinging Nettle
- St. John's Wort
- Kosher Pareve
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
- Lemon Balm
Senna was introduced into European medicine in the ninth or tenth century by the Arabs; its use as an herb apparently predates written records. Senna is native to the Arabian peninsula, but it now grows in most tropical parts of the world where there is rich soil.
This Senna, also called Alexandria Senna, reaches up to 3 feet in height and has pale green stems with brittle, olive green leaflets, which are usually consumed as a tea. Senna is frequently combined with aromatic herbs such as Cinnamon, Ginger, Anise and Fennel. Try adding fruit to make a tasty treat.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won't find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- This is a delicate herb and is more potent when not exposed to extremely high temperatures. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavor, be sure that your water is slightly cooled from boiling point when you pour it over your tea.
- If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of hot water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
Senna leaf (cassia acutifolia).
The above herbs have been chosen as identifying with our demanding standards. Every batch if thoroughly tested to ensure superior potency and flavor, so you can enjoy a great cup of tea!
No flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.