Celebration Herbals, Herbal Tea, Slippery Elm Bark Powder, Bulk Tea, 2.29 oz (65 g)
- Shipping Weight: 0.41 lbs (0.19kg)
- Product Code: CLB-20784
- UPC Code: 628240207845
- Package Quantity: 2.29 oz (65 g)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 3.2 x 5.7 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09kg)
Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Priced together: $15.64 Priced separately: $17.64
- Ethically Wildcrafted
- Rose Hip
- Stinging Nettle
- St. John's Wort
- Lemon Balm
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
About Slippery Elm...
Native to North America, Slippery Elm's inner bark was very popular among both Native Americans and European settlers. They used it to improve the flavor of game, to prevent lard or butter from turning rancid, as a flour extender, and as a jelly thickener. Today, it is also used as a main ingredient in throat lozenges due to its ability to absorb up to 10 times its weight in water, forming a gel.
In tea form, Slippery Elm Bark makes a very mild drink and has a sweet aroma with an earthy taste.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won't find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
With this bulk package you can create a vast array of home remedies including tinctures, capsules, poultices, salves and, of course, herbal tea.
To get the most medicinal benefit, use this method of brewing. It's known as the decoction method.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing great tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Combine desired amount of herbs with good water in a stainless steel or glass pot.
- Heat mixture until it is vigorously boiling, then cover and let simmer 10 to 20 minutes.
- When the tea has steeped long enough, strain off the herbs using a tea strainer or coffee filter and enjoy. Extra tea can be kept in a covered glass jar for a few days in the refrigerator.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
Wildcrafted slippery elm inner bark powder (ulmus rubra)
The above herbs have been harvested from wild (uncultivated) areas and randomly harvested to ensure natural species regeneration.
No flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.