Celebration Herbals, Organic, Herbal Tea, Burdock Root, Caffeine Free, 24 Tea Bags, 1.51 oz (43 g) (Discontinued Item)Write a Review
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.43 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Product Code: CLB-20113
- UPC Code: 628240201133
- Package Quantity: 24 Tea Bags, 1.51 oz (43 g)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 3.3 x 5.7 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Absolutely Organic
- Rose Hip
- Stinging Nettle
- St. John's Wort
- Kosher Pareve
- USDA Organic
- Verified Organic
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
- Certified Organic By Pro-Cert
Burdock has a long history of use as a cultivated vegetable and medicine. This Russian native now grow as a weed in much of North America and Europe.
Growing 2-5 feet tall, with a thick woody stem and deep roots, you can spot burdock in country pastures and along fencerows. It is recognized by its purple flowers and round burrs that are known for sticking to hikers clothing.
Burdock has a bitter and sweet flavor which makes for a delicious tea.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebrating herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, Organically Grown and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won't find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- If you desire a medicinal tea: This herb has a tough cellular structure and some heat is required to release all of its medicinal properties and flavor. Use one tea bag per cup of hot water in a stainless steel or glass pot, cover, boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 to 20 minutes. This is known as the decoction method. Extra tea can be kept in a covered glass jar for a day or two in the refrigerator.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour boiling water over teabags, cover, and let steep 5 to 7 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
Organic burdock root (arctium lappa)
The above herbs are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability form each box of tea to the field your herbs were grown in.
No flavorings, preservatives, or sweeteners of any kind.