Categories Food, Groceries Tea, Herbal Caffeine Free Tea
Categories Food, Groceries Tea, Herbal
Categories Health Topics Colds, Flu & Viral Elderberry ( Sambucus )
Celebration Herbals, Organic, Herbal Tea, Elder Flower, Caffeine Free, 24 Tea Bags, 0.95 oz (27 g)
- Shipping Weight: 0.47 lbs (0.21kg)
- Product Code: CLB-20136
- UPC Code: 628240201362
- Package Quantity: 24 Tea Bags, 0.95 oz (27 g)
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 3.4 x 5.8 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07kg)
Priced together: $13.31 Priced separately: $15.31
- Certified Organic
- Rose Hip
- Stinging Nettle
- St. John's Wort
- USDA Organic
- Verified Organic
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
- Certified Organic by Pro-Cert
About Elder Flower...
This fragrant herb, also known as Elderberry Flower, has been found in stone and bronze age excavations and was used extensively by the ancient Greeks.
The Elder tree produces creamy-white flowers in late spring which are followed by bunches of purplish black juicy berries in early autumn.
Because of traditional Native American uses and its continued use today, Elder Flower is also known as the medicine chest of the country people. We hope you enjoy this wonderful tea.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended” as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won’t find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag in used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommended using spring or filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavor, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
- If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
Certified organic elder flower (sambucus nigra)
The above herbs are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from each box of tea to the field your herbs were grown in.
No flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.