Celebration Herbals, Organic, Herbal Tea, Eleuthero Root, Caffeine Free, 24 Tea Bags, 1.30 oz (37 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.47 lbs (0.21kg)
- Product Code: CLB-25181
- UPC Code: 628240251817
- Package Quantity: 24 Tea Bags, 1.30 oz (37 g)
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 3.4 x 5.8 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07kg)
Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
- Absolutely Organic
- Rose Hip
- Stinging Nettle
- St. John's Wort
- Kosher Pareve
- USDA Organic
- Verified Organic
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
- Lemon Balm
- Certified Organic by Pro-Cert
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
About Eleuthero Root...
Eleuthero is a small shrub native to Northeastern Asia, where it grows abundantly. Formerly known as 'Siberian Ginseng,' the use of this powerful herb in Traditional Chinese Medicine dates backs to 190 A.D. In recent years, it has been introduced and adapted to parts of North America.
Eleuthero is one of the most honored and ancient of all medicinal herbs, and legend knows it as the 'Root of Life.' Although Eleuthero root is a relatively new addition to the Western world, it has quickly gained in popularity due to its medicinal benefits.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, Organically Grown and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won't find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- If you desire a medicinal tea: This herb has a tough cellular structure and some heat is required to release all of its medicinal properties and flavor. Use one tea bag per cup of hot water in a stainless steel or glass pot, cover, boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 to 20 minutes. This is known as the decoction method. Extra tea can be kept in a covered glass jar for a day or two in the refrigerator.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour boiling water over teabags, cover, and let steep 5 to 7 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
Organic eleuthero root a.k.a. siberian ginseng (eleutherococcus senticosus).
No flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.