Celebration Herbals, Organic, Herbal Tea, Eyebright Herb, Caffeine Free, 24 Tea Bags, 1.12 oz (32 g) (Discontinued Item)Write a Review
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.43 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Product Code: CLB-20134
- UPC Code: 628240201348
- Package Quantity: 24 Tea Bags, 1.12 oz (32 g)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 3.3 x 5.7 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Absolutely Organic
- Rose Hip
- Stinging Nettle
- St John's Wort
- Kosher Pareve
- USDA Organic
- Verified Organic
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
- Certified Organic by Pro-Cert
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
Eyebright grows in damp woods and meadows throughout Europe. The flower has the appearance of a bloodshot eye, having purple stripes and yellow spots. This herb is semi-parasitic and grows successfully only where suckers can attach themselves to certain grass roots from which it can obtain nutrients.
Eyebright is a very old and well respected herb in folk medicine. It is usually used as an external wash, poultice, or enjoyed as a tea.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, Organically Grown and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won't find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing great tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavor, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
- If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
- If you desire a poultice, make an infusion as above but let steep 30 mins. Fold a soft towel lengthwise and soak in cooled tea. Lay-down, relax, and place it over your eyes.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
Organic eyebright herb (euphrasia officinalis)
No flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.