Celebration Herbals, Organic, Herbal Tea, Goldenseal Herb, 24 Tea Bags, 10.56 oz (16 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.47 lbs (0.21kg)
- Product Code: CLB-20143
- UPC Code: 628240201430
- Package Quantity: 24 Tea Bags, 10.56 oz (16 g)
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 3.4 x 5.8 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05kg)
Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
- Caffeine Free
- Absolutely Organic
- Kosher Pareve
- USDA Organic
- Verified Organic
- Rose Hip
- Stinging Nettle
- St. John's Worth
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
- Certified Organic By Pro-Cert
Goldenseal is a prized herb with a small, wrinkled root and two broad leaves on a forked branch; each leaf is rounded with 5 to 7 double-toothed lobes. The plant produces a single flower in April through May, then puts forth berries resembling raspberries. The name Goldenseal is derived from the seal-like scars on the rhizome (root) which are yellow or golden.
Goldenseal, also called "yellow puccon," grows in the old deciduous forest of North America and is a Native American herb. It was introduced to the early settlers by the cherokee Indians. Today Goldenseal is one of the most widely use herbs in North America.
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, Organically Grown and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won't find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
Herbally Yours, Celebration Herbals
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
- If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
Organic goldenseal herb (hydrastis canadensis)
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.