Celebration Herbals, Organic, Herbal Tea, Hibiscus Flowers, Bulk Tea, 2.11 oz (60 g)
- Shipping Weight: 0.41 lbs (0.19kg)
- Product Code: CLB-25646
- UPC Code: 628240256461
- Package Quantity: 2.11 oz (60 g)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 3.2 x 5.7 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09kg)
Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
- Caffeine Free
- Absolutely Organic
- Kosher Pareve
- USDA Organic
- Verified Organic
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
- Certified Organic By Pro-Cert
Hibiscus is known by many names including roselle, red tea, and Jamaica sorrel. Hibiscus is cultivated widely throughout the tropics where its flowers are highly prized for making jams, jellies, sauces, and alcoholic beverages.
Reknowned for its tart, fruity flavour and brilliant crimson color; Hibiscus tea is very high in vitamin C and full of body. Try some today hot or on ice for a special summer treat.
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
With this bulk package you can create a vast array of home remedies including tinctures, capsules, poultices, salves and, of course, herbal tea.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, Organically Grown and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won't find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
Herbally yours, Celebration Herbals
To get the most medicinal benefit, use this method of brewing. It's known as the infusion method.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing great tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Pour boiling water over the desired amount of herbs. Cover and let steep 10 to 20 minutes.
- When the tea has steeped long enough, strain off the herbs using a tea strainer or coffee filter.
- Relax while you enjoy your tea. Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
Organic hibiscus flowers cut & sifted (hibiscus sabdariffa)
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.