Celebration Herbals, Organic, Herbal Tea, Horsetail, Caffeine Free, 24 Tea Bags, 1.16 oz (33 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.41 lbs (0.19kg)
- Product Code: CLB-20148
- UPC Code: 628240201485
- Package Quantity: 24 Tea Bags, 1.16 oz (33 g)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 3.2 x 5.7 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07kg)
Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
- Absolutely Organic
- Rose Hip
- Stinging Nettle
- St. John's Wort
- Kosher Pareve
- USDA Organic
- Verified Organic
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
- Lemon Balm
- Certified Organic by Pro-Cert
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
Horsetail is one of the ancient herbs of the world. In the prehistoric period, it is believed to have grown to the size of pine trees; herbal lore tells us it may still exist in that form in the remote East Australian Rainforest. In the days of the settlers its tough stems were bunched together to make scouring pads. Today, only the tender young shoots are used for tea.
Horsetail is known by many names: Shavegrass, Scouring Rush, Bottlebrush and Pewterwort. It makes an excellent tea and is known among herbalists as "nature's scalpel".
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended” as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, Organically Grown and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won’t find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavor, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
- If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
Organic horsetail herb (equisetum arvense)
No flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.