Celebration Herbals, Organic, Herbal Tea, Lemon Balm, 24 Tea Bags, 0.91 oz (26 g) (Discontinued Item)4 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.41 lbs (0.19 kg)
- Product Code: CLB-20157
- UPC Code: 628240201577
- Package Quantity: 24 Tea Bags, 0.91 oz (26 g)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 3.2 x 5.7 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Caffeine Free
- Absolutely Organic
- Kosher Pareve
- USDA Organic
- Verified Organic
- Rose Hip
- Stinging Nettle
- St. John's Wort
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
- Lemon Balm
- Certified Organic By Pro-Cert
About Lemon Balm...
Lemon Balm's genus name "Melissa" is from the Greek word meaning 'bee,' showing the attraction pollen gatherers have for the tiny white flowers.
For over 2000 years, Lemon Balm has been cultivated in the Mediterranean region and can be recognized by its honey-lemon scent and distinct lemon taste. It is presently used throughout the modern world to add zest to teas and herbal medleys and also makes a nice cup of tea all on its own. Enjoy!
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, Organically Grown and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won't find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
- If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
Organic lemon balm (melissa officinalis)
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This combined with melatonin helped my disabled son sleep through the night so after 6 years of no sleep regularity this combined with melatonin gave him the regular sleep cycle he needed a must have a tea of this and a dash of honey as a tea before bed Brilliant Honey 1 teaspoon before bed helps with wetting in the night