Categories Food, Groceries Tea, Herbal Caffeine Free Tea
Categories Food, Groceries Tea, Herbal Licorice Root Tea
Celebration Herbals, Organic, Herbal Tea, Licorice Root, Caffeine Free, 24 Tea Bags, 0.98 oz (28 g)
- Shipping Weight: 0.43 lbs (0.2kg)
- Product Code: CLB-20159
- UPC Code: 628240201591
- Package Quantity: 24 Tea Bags, 0.98 oz (28 g)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 3.3 x 5.7 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05kg)
Priced together: $12.28 Priced separately: $14.28
- Absolutely Organic
- Rose Hip
- Stinging Nettle
- St John's Wort
- Kosher Pareve
- USDA Organic
- Verified Organic
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
- Certified Organic by Pro-Cert
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
Three thousand year old scrolls show that Licorice was a part of the Egyptian and Assyrian cultures in ancient times. It originated in southern Europe and western Asia, but now grows in various countries across the world.
Licorice roots are currently cultivated for both their flavor and medicinal uses. Also known as 'sweet wood', Licorice is usually collected when sweetest; in the autumn of its fourth year. This tea is powerfully sweet and enjoyable. We hope you like it!
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, Organically Grown and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won't find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- If you desire a medicinal tea: This herb has a tough cellular structure and some heat is required to release all of its medicinal properties and flavor. Use one tea bag per cup of hot water in a stainless steel or glass pot, cover, boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 to 20 minutes. This is known as the decoction method. Extra tea can be kept in a covered glass jar for a day or two in the refrigerator.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour boiling water over teabags, cover, and let steep 5 to 7 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
Organic licorice root (glycyrrhiza glabra)
No flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.