Celebration Herbals, Organic, Herbal Tea, Marshmallow Root, Caffeine Free, Bulk Tea, 1.76 oz (50 g) (Discontinued Item)1 Review
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Shipping Weight: 0.41 lbs (0.19 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: CLB-20662
- UPC Code: 628240206626
- Package Quantity: 1.76 oz (50 g)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 3.2 x 5.7 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Absolutely Organic
- Rose Hip
- Stinging Nettle
- St. John's Wort
- Kosher Pareve
- USDA Organic
- Verified Organic
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
- Lemon Balm
- Certified Organic By Pro-Cert
About Marshmallow...Marshmallow's genus "Althaea" is derived from the Greek word atho, meaning "to cure." This herb has been used for centuries. It was advocated by Hippocrates for its virtues, and it has long been used as a food in times of famine.
Native to Europe, Marshmallow grows in wet soils. Its roots are harvested in the autumn.
Marshmallow has many uses and a good reference book is helpful. It is commonly used as a tea, poultice, syrup, ointment, gargle, capsule or wash.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, Organically Grown and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won't find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
With this bulk package you can create a vast array of home remedies including tinctures, capsules, poultices, salves and, of course, herbal tea.
To get the most medicinal benefit, use this method of brewing. It's known as the infusion method.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing great tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Pour boiling water over the desired amount of herbs. Cover and let steep 10 to 20 minutes.
- When the tea has steeped long enough, strain off the herbs using a tea strainer or coffee filter.
- Relax while you enjoy your tea. Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
Organic marshmallow root cut & sifted (althaea officinalis)
The above herbs are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from each box of tea to the field your herbs were grown in.
No flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.