Celebration Herbals, Organic, Herbal Tea, Orange Rooibos, Caffeine Free, 24 Tea Bags, 1.69 oz (48 g) (Discontinued Item)2 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.41 lbs (0.19 kg)
- Product Code: CLB-25176
- UPC Code: 628240251763
- Package Quantity: 24 Tea Bags, 1.69 oz (48 g)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 3.2 x 5.7 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Certified Organic
- From South Africa
- Rose Hip
- Stinging Nettle
- St. John's Wort
- Kosher Pareve
- USDA Organic
- Verified Organic
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
- Lemon Balm
- Certified Organic by Pro-Cert
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
About Rooibos and this blend...
Rooibos, also known as Red tea, is a native of the mountainous regions of South Africa. Its long needle-like leaves turn a brick red color when bruised. Rooibos is low in tannins and is caffeine-free, but has high levels of antioxidants, even compared to green tea.
We've blended rooibos with fragrant oranges, red hibiscus and a hint of lemongrass to make this a great tea for all seasons.
Delicious served hot or iced.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, Organically Grown and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won't find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring of filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- Preheat your teapot (or cup) with hot water so the tea will stay hot.
- Heat your water until it is vigorously boiling, then let it cool slightly from the boiling point.
- Use one tea bag per cup of tea. Pour hot water over teabags, cover and steep, stirring occasionally.
- You will notice that many teas change taste dramatically as they steep longer and cool. Be sure to experiment and you may find more character in a specific tea then you ever envisioned
Certified organic rooibos (aspalathus linearis), orange peel (citrus aurantium), hibiscus (hibiscus sabdariffa), lemongrass (cymbopogon citratus)
No flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.
iHerb Customer Reviews