Celebration Herbals, Organic, Herbal Tea, Sage Leaf, Bulk Tea, Caffeine Free, 1.23 oz (35 g) (Discontinued Item)1 Review
0.47 lbs (0.21 kg)
- Product Code: CLB-20678
- UPC Code: 628240206787
- Package Quantity: 1.23 oz (35 g)
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 3.4 x 5.8 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Absolutely Organic
- Rose Hip
- Stinging Nettle
- St. John's Wort
- Kosher Pareve
- USDA Organic
- Verified Organic
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
- Lemon Balm
- Certified Organic by Pro-Cert
Sage is a perennial mint native to the northern shore of the Mediterranean. Much more than a culinary delight, Sage was an active part of the medicine cabinet of the ancient Romans. Manuscripts of monks from the 10th and 11th centuries document Sage as an honored herb among apothecaries. In Medieval Europe, Sage was a favorite hot beverage and was often added to ale.
Today, Sage is popular as an aromatic tea as well as a culinary herb.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended” as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, Organically Grown and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won’t find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag in used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
With this bulk package you can create a vast array of home remedies including tinctures, capsules, poultices, salves and, of course, herbal tea.
Directions for Great Tea:
To get the most medicinal benefit, use this method of brewing. It's known as the infusion method.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing great tea. We recommended using spring or filtered water.
- Pour boiling water over the desired amount of herbs. Cover and let steep 10 to 20 minutes.
- When the tea has steeped long enough, strain off the herbs using a tea strainer or coffee filter.
- Relax while you enjoy your tea. Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
Organic sage leaf (salvia officinalis).
The above herbs are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from each box of tea to the field your herbs were grown in.
No flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.