Celebration Herbals, Organic, Herbal Tea, Uva Ursi, Caffeine Free, 24 Tea Bags, 1.55 oz (44 g)Write a Review
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.41 lbs (0.19 kg)
- Product Code: CLB-20187
- UPC Code: 628240201874
- Package Quantity: 24 Tea Bags, 1.55 oz (44 g)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 3.2 x 5.7 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.40
- Absolutely Organic
- Rose Hip
- Stinging Nettle
- St. John's Wort
- Kosher Pareve
- USDA Organic
- Verified Organic
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
- Lemon Balm
- Certified Organic by Pro-Cert
About Uva Ursi...
Since the 13th century, Uva Ursi has been commonly used throughout Europe, but was not officially recognized as a valuable herb until 1788. Later, it was introduced to North America by the early settlers, where Native Americans would know Uva Ursi as "kinnikinnick". They considered it to be a nutritious food and ate the berries raw, juiced, or ground.
Today, it is common practice to use Uva Ursi leaves in tinctures or teas because they are considered the most medicinally potent part of the plant. Try this distinctive tea today.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, Organically Grown and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won't find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring of filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavor, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
- If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
Organic uva ursi (arctostaphylos uva ursi).
The above herbs are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from each box of tea to the field your herbs were grown in.
No flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.