Celebration Herbals, Organic, Herbal Tea, Valerian Root, 24 Tea Bags, 1.58 oz (45 g) (Discontinued Item)2 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Shipping Weight: 0.47 lbs (0.21 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: CLB-20188
- UPC Code: 628240201881
- Package Quantity: 24 Tea Bags, 1.58 oz (45 g)
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 3.4 x 5.8 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Caffeine Free
- Absolutely Organic
- Kosher Pareve
- USDA Organic
- Verified Organic
- Rose Hip
- Stinging Nettle
- St. John's Wort
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
- Certified Organic By Pro-Cert
Valerian derives its name, in part, from the Latin word valere, meaning 'to be in good health' or 'to make strong.' It has been in use by the Arabs since the 10th century. Native to Europe and parts of Asia, Valerian has since been naturalized to North America where it grows in low lying, nutrient rich meadows. This distinctive tasting tea is made from Valerian's many long, slender roots.
Valerian tea is often used to unwind after a busy day, or enjoyed before bed.
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, Organically Grown and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won't find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
Herbally Yours, Celebration Herbals
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
- If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
Organic valerian root (valeriana officinalis)
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This organic valerian root tea is a wonderful natural sleep aid and stress reliever helping me calm down, fall asleep faster and get a good night’s rest. It's also great for people suffering from headaches, migraines, asthma, muscle and joint pain, arthritis, upset stomach, IBS, morning sickness, nausea, menstrual cramps, epilepsy, ADHD, neuralgia, convulsions, tremors, chronic fatigue. It's a natural tranquilizer and muscle relaxant relieving spasms and pain, boosting the immune system, improving circulation, reducing inflammation, aiding digestion and flushing toxins out of the body. A tea bag can also be applied locally as a treatment for cramps and different kinds of pain. It's a great stress relieving tea and I would recommend it to anyone suffering from insomnia or anxiety.