Celebration Herbals, Organic, Herbal Tea, Yarrow Leaf & Flower, Caffeine Free, 24 Tea Bags, 0.67 oz (19 g) (Discontinued Item)3 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.41 lbs (0.19 kg)
- Product Code: CLB-20194
- UPC Code: 628240201942
- Package Quantity: 24 Tea Bags, 0.67 oz (19 g)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 3.2 x 5.7 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Absolutely Organic
- Rose Hip
- Stinging Nettle
- St. John's Wort
- Kosher Pareve
- USDA Organic
- Verified Organic
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
- Lemon Balm
- Certified Organic by Pro-Cert
Yarrow has a history dating back as far as the battle of Troy, where it was used to treat injured soldiers and adopted the common name of 'soldier's woundwort'. The ancient Greeks gave Yarrow the name 'Achillea' after Achilles, the legendary heroic warrior.
This perennial herb grows to about 3 feet tall and is found in Europe, West Asia, and North America. The white flowers appear in flat, daisy-like clusters. It may be found in pastures, meadows, and along roadsides.
Yarrow makes a very good medicinal tea with a strong, astringent taste.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended” as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, Organically Grown and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won’t find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavor, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
- If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
Organic yarrow (achillea millefolium).
The above herbs are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from each box of tea to the field your herbs were grown in.
No flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Not only does this tea have a pleasant taste, but also it's packed with health benefits. Rich in vitamins minerals, amino acids, tannins, antioxidants, flavonoids, yarrow tea is great for treating colds, flu, fever, upper respiratory tract infections, hives, digestive disorders, gastrointestinal upset, indigestion, colitis, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, cramps, chronic fatigue syndrome, urinary tract infections, arthritis, gout, rheumatism, asthma, toothache, gingivitis, canker sores and gum disease, as well as other conditions. Yarrow tea boosts the immune system, fights infection, facilitates healing, reduces inflammation, relieves pain and swelling of the mucous membranes, aids digestion, relieves nausea and bloating. A yarrow tea bag can also be applied topically to reduce skin irritation and inflammation, heal wounds, abscesses, sores, insect bites, scars, bruises, cuts, boils, blisters, burns and rashes. A yarrow facial mask or scrub improves the complexion, brightens and evens out skin tone, reduces redness, spots, blotchiness and small lines, helps prevent premature aging. I love this tea and would recommend it to anyone wanting to boost their immune system and improve their overall health and well-being.
Great taste and one of my favorite teas!