Celebration Herbals, Organic, Herbal Tea, Yerba Mate, 24 Tea Bags, 1.69 oz (48 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.41 lbs (0.19kg)
- Product Code: CLB-25195
- UPC Code: 628240251954
- Package Quantity: 24 Tea Bags, 1.69 oz (48 g)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 3.2 x 5.7 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09kg)
Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
- Absolutely Organic
- Rose Hip
- Stinging Nettle
- St. John's Wort
- Kosher Pareve
- USDA Organic
- Verified Organic
- Better Herbs Make Better Tea
- Certified Organic By Pro-Cert
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
About Yerba Mate...Yerba Mate, (pronounced herba-may-tay), comes from the Indian name mate meaning "drinking vessel" or "gourd". Jesuits added the word "yerba," meaning the herb of excellence. This tea grows mainly in Paraguay, Brazil, and Argentina, near streams and rivers. Yerba Mate is grown for its leaves; they are harvested and dried from December to August.
In some South American countries this is a national drink, more popular than coffee or any other type of tea. Add a little lemon or Stevia for a traditional flavor, sit back and enjoy.
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
Our herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust our new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, Organically Grown and Pure Quality.
We are committed to the environment. In this box you won't find any strings, tags, or staples in our chlorine free bags. In addition, our boxes are made from 100% recycled board. A resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of your tea.
We hope you enjoy the beneficial pleasure of drinking these teas as much as we have enjoyed blending, hand crafting and packaging them for you.
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavor, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
- If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
Organic Yerba Mate (Ilex paraguayensis)
No flavorings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.