Celsius, Your Calorie Reducing Drink!, Sparkling Cola, 4 Pack, 12 fl oz Each
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Burn More Calories Plus Lasting Energy†
- Dietary Supplement
- Clinically Proven
- Reduce Body Fat
- Improves Endurance†
- Vitamin Enriched
- Tastes Great!
- No Sugar
- No Aspartame
- Very Low Sodium
- No Artificial Preservatives
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- The Smart Choice
- Your Ultimate Fitness Partner
Burn 100 Calories & More!
Plus Lasting Energy!†
Multiple studies show Celsius with moderate exercise Burns Up to 100 Extra Calories and more per can, increases metabolism, provides healthy energy, helps reduce body fat and improves endurance.†
†Celsius alone does not produce weight loss in the absence of a healthy diet and moderate activity. So whether you walk the dog or work out at the gym, make Celsius part of your daily regimen.
Carbonate filtered water, natural flavors, sucralose, caramel color.
Contains: 200 mg total caffeine per serving.
Not recommended for people who are caffeine sensitive, children under 12, or women pregnant or nursing.
|Serving Size: 12 fl oz|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV†|
|Total Carbohydrates||2 g||1%|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||60 mg||100%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||20 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||2 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin||6 mcg||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as calcium d-pantothenate)||10 mg||100%|
|Calcium (as calcium carbonate)||50 mg||5%|
|Chromium (chelate)||50 mcg||41%|
|MetaPlus Proprietary Blend||1,810 mg|
|Guarana extract (seed)||**|
|Green Tea leaf extract (leaf) standardized to 10% EGCG||**|
|Caffeine (as caffeine anhydrous)||**|
|Ginger extract (root)||**|
|†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value (DV) not established.