Celsus Bio-Intelligence, Scar Cream, 0.7 oz (20 g)
- Shipping Weight: 0.12 lbs (0.05kg)
- Product Code: CLS-00300
- UPC Code: 854149003008
- Package Quantity: 0.7 oz (20 g)
- Dimensions: 1.2 x 2.5 x 4.2 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05kg)
Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
- Significantly reduces the appearance of scars from surgery, injury, burns, stretch marks, acne, and aging
- A highly efficacious natural, organic scar treatment that simply works better than the rest.
- Effectively reduces the visibility of scars from acne, surgery, injuries, burns, aging, and stretch marks.
- Packed with 22 active ingredients, including bioactive Peptides, certified organic botanicals, moisturizers, antioxidants, and minerals that work synergistically to improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks, wrinkles, and other signs of aging.Gentle enough to use on your face, and safe for children.
- Not greasy or messy, won't clog your pores, and can be worn under makeup.
- 7 times more active ingredients than the current market leader.
- Free of parabens petroleum derivatives, sulfites, and artificial preservatives and fragrances.
What does it do?
Combining the best that science and nature have to offer, Celsus Bio-Intelligence Scar Cream works quickly and effectively to reduce the appearance of your scars, blemishes, and wrinkles.
From acne scarring to scars from surgery or injury, our scar treatment is proven to significantly soothe, smooth, and soften your scar while gently nourishing your skin.
Why use Celsus?
There are other scar creams out there, but very, very few of them come packed with 22 active ingredients that work synergistically to help reduce the appearance of new and old scars, the occasional nicks and scrapes, or those lines and wrinkles that inevitably start to appear as we Easily absorbed moisturizers, bioactive peptides, powerful anti-oxidants, minerals, wholesome natural nutrients, and certified organic botanicals help to restore your skin's natural elasticity and coloration, and help fade your scars and blemishes into a memory.
Guaranteed to work!
We're proud of our product and stand by it 100%. If you aren't completely satisfied, let us know within 90 days and we will gladly refund your hard-earned money.
How do I use it?
Application is simple. Gently massage Celsus Bio-Intelligence into your scar, stretch marks, or damaged skin 2-5 times per day for 6-8 weeks. For older scars, use for 3 months or more, as needed. You will likely see results sooner, but keep it up. Good things come to those who persist.
Responsibly created to deliver real results.
We believe in helping you while helping the planet. Our products are designed for maximum efficacy and complete benefit to you, while leaving the earth as healthy and nourished as your skin.
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera*) leaf juice, aqua (water), calophyllum inophyllum (tamanu*) oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride (from coconut oil), palmitoyl tripeptide-5 (peptide), glyceryl stearate, onopordum acanthium (cotton thistle*) flower/leaf/stem extract, centella asiatica (gotu kola*) extract (and) symphytum officinale (comfrey*) leaf extract (and) plantago major (plantain*) leaf extract (and) calendula officinalis (calendula*) flower extract (and) eclipta prostrata (eclipta alba*) leaf extract, sucrose stearate, sodium stearyl lactylate, butyrospermum parkii (shea*) butter, oenothera biennis (evening primrose*) oil, theobroma cacao (cocoa*) seed butter, squalane (and) ubiquinone (coenzyme Q10), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), allium cepa (onion*) bulb extract, lactoperoxidase (and) glucose oxidase, allantoin, dimethyl sulfone (MSM), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), helichrysum italicum (helichrysum*) flower oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium*) oil, citric acid, potassium sorbate, xanthan gum.
Our products are extremely effective and kind to your body they will always be free of parabens and artificial preservatives and fragrances. And our course, they're not tested on animals.
Caution: Not for use on open wounds.