Celtic Sea Salt, Fine Ground, Vital Mineral Blend, 1 lb (454 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Taste the Salt Recommended by Health Professional and Culinary Chefs
- Doctor Recommended Since 1976
- Sustainably Harvested
- More Nutritious than Table Salt
- Kosher Certified
- Exquisite Taste
Fine Ground Celtic Sea Salt has been hand-harvested and dried by the sun and wind. Our sustainable harvesting methods combine tradition with innovation, and serve to preserve the vital balance of the ocean's minerals. Fine Ground Celtic Sea Salt contains no anti-caking or bleaching agents. Celtic Sea Salt brand is highly recommended by doctors and chefs.
Unlike ordinary table salts, Fine Ground Celtic Sea Salt also provides potassium, magnesium, and other important nutrients. Fine Ground Celtic Sea Salt is also provided in a convenient shaker - no grinder needed! Works great for baking. Salt to taste, and enjoy!
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (1.3 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 351|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium.|
Simply the best, most flavorful, satisfying, salt ever. The contents read like the label on my ionic liquid trace mineral supplement - but with sodium. Very high in absorbable magnesium, which I have learned online, is very difficult for the body to absorb. Get it where you can!
I love this Celtic Sea Salt. It gives good taste for meats and other foods. It contains approximately 80 different minerals and is lower in sodium than other processed salts. I drink approximately 1 liter of water with 3-5grams of Celtic sea salt daily. It cleans my body and reduces deficiencies of different important minerals. In first weeks I got headaches because of cleaning process, but it is only temporary. Sea salt water do not rise blood pleasure as processed salts, it only balances the preasere by lowering too high or rising too low preasures.
Posted by TheBuzz on Jul 05, 2016
Have been using this salt for years. Its the best!!
not that tasty - I don't get the hype
Posted by 4824433389278919846 on Mar 13, 2016
Hm.....I bought this because people were saying how tasty and delicious it was... To me, it is just too salty and sharp. I use bamboo salt and I was hoping for an improvement on that, especially since this one contains a lot of minerals, but I like my trust smoked bamboo salt from Korea better. Wondering what to do with all this salt and how to use it up.
Posted by Reviewer3041119 on Dec 12, 2015
I like this that it's all natural and has the minerals you need. Will continue to buy this. I have a thyroid condition and feel this is vital. Only thing is put it in a container with rice being all natural it will stick to the shaker bottle.
Posted by bobbienorthern on Aug 04, 2015
This is the best salt that I have ever used. It has such an excellent taste to it. I will be using this salt for ever more.
I don't know what you mean by 'Title' ?
Posted by 5201131167507429919 on May 27, 2015
1. Compared to your un-ground product CSS-10008 this is quite expensive but I am going to use the grinder from CS-10405 to grind CSS-10008 when I have used up this product. 2. I am wondering if this is the very same product as CS-10008 except for being ground ? Your product CS-10008 specifically states on the packaging that it is unrefined whereas product CS-10011 (this product) does NOT state that it is unrefined. Could you clarify this for me please ?