Champion Naturals, Endurance, Daily Protein Blend, Great Tasting Chocolate, 16 oz (466 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Sports Nutrition to Fuel Your Ambition
- Go Farther and Recover Faster After Training
- Gluten Free
- No Artificial Flavors or Fillers
- Brown Rice, Pea & Potato Protein - 12 g Protein Per Serving
- Dietary Supplement
- Help Build Lean Muscle • Promote Endurance • Support Recovery
- This blend contains plant based proteins known to be easily digested, which can especially beneficial to individuals whose gastrointestinal systems may be affected by endurance training.
- Coconut powder supports oxygenation to help keep you going, while ORAC greens help against free radicals that can build up during training.
- ModCarb is a low Glycemic Index food from organic grains to help keep your energy up without a "sugar crash."
- ArginoCarn is a proprietary blend of Acetyl L-Carnitine Arginate to help against free radicals.
- Clinically studied probiotic Lactospore and enzymes support digestion.
Your mind says you can do it. Now make it happen with Champion.
It's hard work to put in mile after mile whether you're running, swimming, or cycling, but you can see your goal in your mind, so you push your body forward. Champion Endurance builds on your hard work by giving your body the nutrition it needs to live up to your mind's ambition.
Go farther and recover faster after training.
Champion Endurance is a daily shake mix that gives you the right amount of blended protein—which offers nutritional advantages over a single source—to support your endurance ambition. That's along with a nourishing mix of natural and scientifically researched ingredients you won't find anywhere else.
- Promote endurance and help build lean muscle without adding bulk with a moderate level of carbohydrates and proteins that digest in stages for nutritional support over long miles.
- Support recovery with electrolytes and powerful antioxidant activity from ORAC fruits and vegetables, including wheat grass.
- Help optimize protein absorption and digestion with essential enzymes and herbal extracts.
With more than 30 years of experience in sports nutrition, we're ready to help your body reach the fitness goals your mind can envision.
How strong do you want to be?
Mix one level scoop (22.92 g) in 8 oz of water (or milk) for a daily serving of protein. If training, drink mix post-workout for best results.
Organic cacao powder, natural flavors, xanthan gum. Contains soy, wheat and tree nuts (coconut).
Allergy Warning: Produced in a facility that processes milk, egg, soy, peanuts, soybeans, tree nuts, wheat and crustacean shellfish derivatives.
Contents may settle, bottled uniformly, filled by serving.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (22.92 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 22|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%**|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%**|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%**|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%**|
|Endurance Protein Blend
Pea Protein Isolate, Brown Rice Protein, Potato Protein Isolate
Coconut Juice Powder (coconut water), ArginoCarn, Beta Alanine, Eleuthero Root Powder, Rhodiola Extract (root), Organic Reishi mushroom, Cordyceps sinensis, Hawthorn Berry Powder, Schisandra Fruit Powder
|Enzyme Vitality Blend
Mod Carb (oats, amaranth, quinoa, buckwheat, chia, millet), Acacia Gum, Carrot Root Powder, Organic Apple Powder, Beet Root Powder, Tomato Powder, Celery Seed Powder, Parsley leaf powder, Nettle Extract (leaf), Broccoli Powder, Wheat Grass Juice, Amylase, Protease, Lipase Cellulase
|Lactospore (Bacillus coagulans)||50 Million CFU+||***|
|Stevia Extract (leaf)||100 mg||***|
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***Daily Value (DV) not established.
+At time of manufacture.