Champion Naturals, Strength, Daily Protein Blend, Great Tasting Chocolate, 29 oz (824 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Sports Nutrition to Fuel Your Ambition
- Get Stronger and Recover Quicker After Training
- Gluten Free
- No Artificial Flavors or Fillers
- 23 g Protein Per Serving
- Whey & Pea Protein
- Help Build Muscle
- Promote Strength
- Support Performance
- Dietary Supplement
- This blend contains whey protein, which has a very high biological value (BV) for quick release and absorption along with pea protein to help complete the amino acid profile and support muscle health.
- Creatine promotes healthy muscle metabolism, function, and repair to help you see greater results from your workouts.
- ModCarb is a low Glycemic Index food from organic grains to help keep your energy up without a "sugar crash."
- Clinically studied probiotic Lactospore and enzymes support digestion.
Try pushing your workout further with our performance boosters! Power up your workout with Champion Energize, push your workout further with Champion Invigorate and support athletic recovery and repair with Champion Renew.
Your mind says you can do it. Now make it happen with Champion.
Strength training at any level takes determination. It's about seeing your goals in your mind–from adding mass to increasing definition–and pushing your body to reach them. Champion Strength builds on your hard work by giving your body the nutrition it needs to live up to your mind's ambition.
Get Stronger and Recover Quicker After Training.
Champion Strength is a daily shake mix that gives you the right amount of blended protein–which offers nutritional advantages over a single source†-to support your specific ambition. It also offers a nourishing mix of natural and scientifically researched ingredients you won't find anywhere else.
- Promote strength and help build muscle with a high level of whey protein that absorbs quickly for immediate utilization combined with amino acid packed pea protein to help boost muscle health.
- Support performance and help speed athletic recovery with energizing nutrients like creatine and branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) that reduce muscle breakdown.
- Help optimize protein absorption and digestion with essential enzymes and herbal extracts.
With more than 30 years of experience in sports nutrition, we're ready to help your body reach the fitness goals your mind can envision.
How strong do you want to be?
†See website for details.
Mix one level scoop (37.46 g) in 8 oz of water (or milk) for a daily serving of protein. If training, drink mix post-workout for best results.
Organic cacao powder, natural flavors, xanthan gum.
Contains milk and soy derivatives.
Allergy Warning: Produced in a facility that processes milk, egg, soy, peanuts, soybeans, tree nuts, wheat and crustacean shellfish derivatives.
Contents may settle, bottled uniformly, filled by serving.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (37.46 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 22|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%**|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%**|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||8 g||3%**|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%**|
|Strength Protein Blend
Whey Protein Concentrate, Pea Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate
|Amino Acid Blend
L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Creatine Monohydrate, L-Arginine HCI, Beta Alanine, L-Citruline, Glycine Proprionyl L-Carnitine HCL, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Histidine, L-Threonine
Mod Carb (oats, amaranth, quinoa, buckwheat, chia, millet), Acacia Gum, Lactase, Papain, Amylase, Protease, Lipase, cellulase
|Lactospore (Bacillus coagulans)||50 Million CFU+||***|
|Stevia Extract (leaf)||80 mg||***|
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet