Champion Nutrition, Pure Whey, Protein Stack, Cocoa-Mochaccino, 5 lbs (2.27 kg) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 6.44 lbs (2.92kg)
- Product Code: CHM-12920
- UPC Code: 027692129208
- Package Quantity: 5 lbs (2.27 kg)
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 7.5 x 11.1 in, 5.45 lbs (2.47kg)
- New Look! Same Great Taste!
- Execute Excellence. Train Like A Champion!
- Only 21 g of Protein Per Serving!
- 100% U.S. Supplied Whey Protein
- Mixes Instantly!
- No Blending Required
- Naturally Gluten Free
- Naturally and Artificially Flavored
- No Aspartame
- No Fillers
- Dietary Supplement
The Protein Choice of Top Athletes Worldwide!
With its rich tradition of the best tasting, easiest mixing, most consistent whey protein, Champion Nutrition's Pure Whey contains a complete array of whey protein fractions high in essential amino acids and rich in glutamine peptides giving you the right tools for muscle maintenance or growth.
The Highest Concentration of Protein
You buy protein in order to get protein. But some companies offer lower prices by playing tricks on you.
- Were you aware that up to 14% of some proteins are moisture?
- Did you know that some of our competitors may use protein from foreign countries that can have up to 30% burned protein particles and no health certificates? They can still be called protein, even though they may have little or no nutritional value.
- Our Pure Whey protein supplement contains up to 33% more protein by weight than some competing brands
Champion Nutrition's Pure Whey has over 80% pure whey protein. Check the competition. They range from 75%, all the way down to 60%! Sure they cost less.
No Cheap Flavors - Only the Best
Champion Nutrition is known for making great-tasting products. Here's our secret: you can't make a great-tasting product with cheap flavors! This is where many companies save money. Our flavors come from a century-old flavor house, world-renowned for their expertise and quality.
Combine Pure Whey with Metabolol II or Met-Max to help boost IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor) which helps your body burn fat and enhance muscle growth and protein synthesis, as well as maintain positive nitrogen balance.
Fitness and Aerobic Athletes
Combine Pure Whey with Ultramet or Metabolol II for a perfect, ultra lowfat, low-carbohydrate way to boost low-glycemic index protein intake. It's perfect for lean muscle synthesis, fat burning, dieting, and getting that ripped, muscular look for pre-contest or pre-event preparation.
Younger Athletes, Football Players and Weightlifters
If your priority is the development of weight, size, and strength, combine Pure Whey with Super Heavyweight Gainer or Heavyweight Gainer 900 — the best tasting, most calorically and nutrient-dense gainers available.
- 1 scoop (32 grams), in 4 to 5 ounces of cold water, provides 21 grams of ultra high-quality protein. Stack (combine) with a number of performance-specific Champion Nutrition products to increase and enhance protein intake.
- 2 scoops (64 grams), in 8 to 10 ounces of cold water, adds a whopping 42 grams of ultra high-quality protein to your diet!
- Great in lowfat milk. Makes a delicious, creamy shake.
- Add to hot or cold cereals, baked goods, pancake mixes, yogurt, etc., to increase your daily intake of protein.
Whey protein concentrate, fructose, cocoa, butter, natural and artificial flavors, butter, inulin, salt, cellulose gum, xanthan gum, carrageenan, vanilla crystals, sucralose, ethyl vanillin. Contains milk, soy, and tree nuts (walnut) derivatives.
Contains no added caffeine.
In addition: Pure Whey also contains excellent amounts of non-essential amino acids.
Allergy Warning: Produced in a facility that processes milk, egg, soy, peanuts, soybeans, tree nuts, wheat and crustacean shellfish derivatives.
This product is intended for human use by healthy, physically active adults. If you are pregnant, lactating, under medical care or using any medications, please consult your physician before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Contents may settle: filled by weight, not by volume.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (32 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 71|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%*|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%*|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%*|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value (DV) not established
Excellent BCAA to EAA ratio.
Total of BCAA (21.9 g)/Total of EAA (43.7 g) = 50.1%
BCAA - Branched-Chain Amino Acid EAA- Essential Amino Acid
To help keep you in positive nitrogen balance, each serving of Pure Whey is packed with muscle-building "nitrogen" in the form of peptide-bonded branched-chain, essential, and conditionally essential amino acids.
|Amino Acids in Pure Whey||Per 32 g Serving||Per 100 g Whey Protein|
|Essential Amino Acids (EAA):|
|L-Leucine (BCAA)||2.41 g||7.5 g|
|L-Isoleucine (BCAA)||1.26 g||4 g|
|L-Valine (BCAA)||1.2 g||3.8 g|
|L-Lysine||2.05 g||6.4 g|
|L-Threonine||1.23 g||3.8 g|
|L-Methionine||0.44 g||1.4 g|
|L-Phenylalanine||0.71 g||2.2 g|
|L-Tryptophan||0.35 g||1.1 g|
|Conditionally Essential Amino Acids:|
|L-Arginine||0.63 g||2.0 g|
|L-Histidine||0.44 g||1.38 g|
|L-Glutamic Acid||3.64 g||11.38 g|
|L-Cysteine||0.47 g||1.47 g|