Charlie's Soap, Inc., Laundry Liquid, 1 Gal (3.8 L) (Discontinued Item)21 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
10.58 lbs (4.8 kg)
- Product Code: CHS-21401
- UPC Code: 757072214018
- Package Quantity: 1 Gal (3.8 L)
- Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 12 in, 8.95 lbs (4.06 kg)
- High Efficiency H•E
- Live Green. Be Clean.
- Non-Toxic and Hypoallergenic
- 160 Standard Wash Loads*
- Cleans Everything from Silk Frillies to Shop Rags
- Biodegradable • Safer for The Environment
*Up to 128 large wash loads.
Safe For Anything Washable
Charlie's Soap cleans all the way to the fiber leaving nothing but the good old-fashioned sweet smell of clean. If you want flowers, go pick some.
Charlie's Soap Laundry Detergent rinses residue-free, which is great for folks of all ages with allergies or sensitive skin.
• Grease • Grass • Blood • Red Clay • Red Wine • Food Stains • Tar • Odors • Pine Sap • Poop •
Necessary For First Time Users:
- Wash a load of rags with two (2) doses of Charlie's Soap to remove potentially harmful residues left in your machine by other detergents.
- The more you wash with Charlie's Soap, the cleaner your clothes will become as residues from old detergents are removed.
For Best Results in Everyday Use:
- Use only 1 dose (1 oz.) of Charlie's Soap per large wash load. Use 2/3 oz for medium loads and up to 2 oz for really dirty loads.
- Use only Charlie's Soap and your washing machine will remain clean and odor free.
- Softeners are not recommended or needed.
- Always wash according to care instructions, testing on garments that may bleed or fade.
- Charlie's Soap is not a disinfectant.
- If you have hard water, add Charlie's Soap Booster to your wash.
- For stubborn stains, treat with Charlie's Soap Laundry Pre-Spray.
Contains: Water, C12-15 pareth-2 (detergent), sodium carbonate (washing soda).
Caution: Eye irritant. Keep away from children.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I was pleasantly surprised and very proud and honored to be able to purchase such a good laundry detergent. The clothes smell just the way I want them to smell and are clean and very fresh. No hesitation to buy.
Charlie's is awesome for cloth diapers, but also super for everything else. I've been using it for 3 years and I've lived in three differenr states in that time. I've had soft water, hard water, and REALLY HARD water. Charlie's worked well in all 3 types. No optical brighteners, fragrances, or other additives. It works on most stains, and for stubborn ones, you can use it as a pretreatment- wet the fabric and work some in with a toothbrush then leave it till wash day. With 6 people's clothing, cloth diapers, and reuseable napkins/ rags/ etc, I still only buy a gallon every 4 months. 1 gallon lasts 6 months when I'm not washing cloth diapers. Plus, Iherb has the best price anywhere. Highly recommended!