Charlie's Soap, Inc., Laundry Liquid, 1 Gal (3.8 L) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 10.58 lbs (4.8kg)
- Product Code: CHS-21401
- UPC Code: 757072214018
- Package Quantity: 1 Gal (3.8 L)
- Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 12 in, 8.95 lbs (4.06kg)
- High Efficiency H•E
- Live Green. Be Clean.
- Non-Toxic and Hypoallergenic
- 160 Standard Wash Loads*
- Cleans Everything from Silk Frillies to Shop Rags
- Biodegradable • Safer for The Environment
*Up to 128 large wash loads.
Safe For Anything Washable
Charlie's Soap cleans all the way to the fiber leaving nothing but the good old-fashioned sweet smell of clean. If you want flowers, go pick some.
Charlie's Soap Laundry Detergent rinses residue-free, which is great for folks of all ages with allergies or sensitive skin.
• Grease • Grass • Blood • Red Clay • Red Wine • Food Stains • Tar • Odors • Pine Sap • Poop •
Necessary For First Time Users:
- Wash a load of rags with two (2) doses of Charlie's Soap to remove potentially harmful residues left in your machine by other detergents.
- The more you wash with Charlie's Soap, the cleaner your clothes will become as residues from old detergents are removed.
For Best Results in Everyday Use:
- Use only 1 dose (1 oz.) of Charlie's Soap per large wash load. Use 2/3 oz for medium loads and up to 2 oz for really dirty loads.
- Use only Charlie's Soap and your washing machine will remain clean and odor free.
- Softeners are not recommended or needed.
- Always wash according to care instructions, testing on garments that may bleed or fade.
- Charlie's Soap is not a disinfectant.
- If you have hard water, add Charlie's Soap Booster to your wash.
- For stubborn stains, treat with Charlie's Soap Laundry Pre-Spray.
Contains: Water, C12-15 pareth-2 (detergent), sodium carbonate (washing soda).
Caution: Eye irritant. Keep away from children.