Charlie's Soap, Inc., Laundry Powder, 2.64 lbs (1.2 kg)333 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
3.49 lbs (1.58 kg)
- Product Code: CHS-41701
- UPC Code: 757072417013
- Package Quantity: 2.64 lbs (1.2 kg)
- Dimensions: 4.9 x 4.9 x 5.4 in, 2.95 lbs (1.34 kg)
- Tablespoon Scoop Included
- 100 Standard Wash Loads*
- Non-Toxic and Hypoallergenic
- High Efficiency - h·e
- Live Green. Be Clean.
*Up to 80 large wash loads.
• Grease • Grass • Blood • Red Clay • Red Wine • Food Stains • Tar • Odors • Pine Sap • Poop •
Non-toxic and safe for anything washable. Biodegradable and safer for the environment.
Charlie's Soap cleans all the way to the fiber leaving nothing but the good old-fashioned sweet smell of clean. If you want flowers go pick some.
Charlie's Soap Laundry Detergent rinses residue-free, which is great for folks of all ages with allergies or sensitive skin.
Necessary for First Time Users:
- Wash a load of rags with two (2) doses of Charlie's Soap to remove potentially harmful residues left in your machine by other detergents.
- The more you wash with Charlie's Soap, the cleaner your clothes will become as residues from old detergents are removed.
For Best Results in Everyday Use:
- Use 1 tbsp of Charlie's Soap per large wash load. Use 2/3 tbsp. for medium loads and up to 2 tbsp. for really dirty loads.
- Use only Charlie's Soap and your washing machine will remain clean and odor free.
- Softeners are not recommended or needed.
- Always wash according to care instructions, testing on garments that may bleed or fade.
- Charlie's Soap is not a disinfectant.
- If you have hard water, add Charlie's Soap Booster to your wash.
- For stubborn stains, treat with Charlie's Soap Laundry Pre-Spray.
Contains: Sodium carbonate (washing soda), C12-15 pareth-2 (detergent), sodium metasilicate (drying agent)
Caution: Eye irritant. Keep away from children
iHerb Customer Reviews
Was surprised by the small tub of detergent but it does pack a punch. Use according to instructions and clothes will come out clean and odour free. However, when I went to check it's safety and eco-friendliness on EWG, it was rated a D. Thinking twice about using it now as would like it to be safer and natural.
be careful not to use too much, it leaves white marks on clothes that are hard to come off!!!! otherwise, it cleanses well,smells fresh.