Charlie's Soap, Inc., Laundry Powder, 2.64 lbs (1.2 kg)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.12|
- Live Green. Be Clean.
- For All Machines h·e
- 100 Loads
- Septic Safe
- Fragrance Free
- Safe for Anything Washable
- Non-Toxic, Biodegradable and Safer for the Environment
- Grease · Grass · Red Clay · Red Wine · Food Stains · Tar · Pine Sap · Poop
- Zero Brighteners · Zero Perfumes · Zero Fillers
Works on grease, grass, blood, clay, red wine, food stains, pine sap and poop.
Charlie's Soap cleans all the way to the fiber leaving nothing but the good old-fashioned sweet smell of clean.
If you want flowers, go pick some.
Deep Clean Your Laundry
Sometimes the best way to reap the greatest benefit is to start from scratch. Charlie's Soap allows you to do just that. Repeated washing with many detergents can leave residues in both your washer and your wash that can irritate sensitive skin. Charlie's Soap is a soothing, safe, effective and biodegradable detergent that leaves nothing but the sweet smell of clean between your clothes and your skin.
For Best Results in Everyday Use:
- Add 2/3 tablespoon (1 tbsp for a large or heavy soil load) directly into washer, not the dispenser.
- Wash according to care instructions. Cool water is fine.
To Deep Clean right now, here's what you do...
- Deep clean your washer by washing a load of rags with one tablespoon of laundry powder.
- Deep clean your laundry by washing the same load a few times in a row, each time with another tablespoon.
- Use only Charlie's Soap products, and both your laundry and your machine will stay deeply cleaned and odor free!
Contains: Sodium carbonate (washing soda), C12-15 pareth-2 (detergent), sodium metasilicate (drying agent)
Caution: Eye irritant. Keep away from children
Was surprised by the small tub of detergent but it does pack a punch. Use according to instructions and clothes will come out clean and odour free. However, when I went to check it's safety and eco-friendliness on EWG, it was rated a D. Thinking twice about using it now as would like it to be safer and natural.
be careful not to use too much, it leaves white marks on clothes that are hard to come off!!!! otherwise, it cleanses well,smells fresh.
Posted by 4651976462136366257 on Aug 30, 2016
Great product. Excellent for cleaning , one of my fav.
Posted by Reviewer1901447 on Jul 06, 2016
I feel comfortable using this on my baby's clothes and love that you don't need too much soap to clean a load of clothes.
Posted by Reviewer1153577 on Jun 18, 2016
Great results, for athletic clothes, towels and sheets I always add a full scoop of Charlie's Oxygen Bleach. The Pre-Spray works really well as well. I have a water softener and HE machines, I use only a half scoop of this and a full scoop of Oxygen.
Posted by 5378737940120058054 on May 19, 2016
Used for hand washing and clothes turned out nice and clean with no fragrance. Love it!
Great product, clean clothes!
Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Apr 24, 2016
I ordered this product at first because it has no fillers and harsh chemicals and was very concentrated. (I don't like shipping a bunch of unnecessary excipients or water.) I've been using Charlie's Soap for several months now and notice that my laundry is cleaner and smells fresher without any added fragrance. My washing machine is also cleaner, and it's drainage pump area no longer has a bad odor.