Charlie's Soap, Inc., Laundry Powder, 2.64 lbs (1.2 kg)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Live Green. Be Clean.
- For All Machines h·e
- 100 Loads
- Septic Safe
- Fragrance Free
- Safe for Anything Washable
- Non-Toxic, Biodegradable and Safer for the Environment
- Grease · Grass · Red Clay · Red Wine · Food Stains · Tar · Pine Sap · Poop
- Zero Brighteners · Zero Perfumes · Zero Fillers
Works on grease, grass, blood, clay, red wine, food stains, pine sap and poop.
Charlie's Soap cleans all the way to the fiber leaving nothing but the good old-fashioned sweet smell of clean.
If you want flowers, go pick some.
Deep Clean Your Laundry
Sometimes the best way to reap the greatest benefit is to start from scratch. Charlie's Soap allows you to do just that. Repeated washing with many detergents can leave residues in both your washer and your wash that can irritate sensitive skin. Charlie's Soap is a soothing, safe, effective and biodegradable detergent that leaves nothing but the sweet smell of clean between your clothes and your skin.
For Best Results in Everyday Use:
- Add 2/3 tablespoon (1 tbsp for a large or heavy soil load) directly into washer, not the dispenser.
- Wash according to care instructions. Cool water is fine.
To Deep Clean right now, here's what you do...
- Deep clean your washer by washing a load of rags with one tablespoon of laundry powder.
- Deep clean your laundry by washing the same load a few times in a row, each time with another tablespoon.
- Use only Charlie's Soap products, and both your laundry and your machine will stay deeply cleaned and odor free!
Contains: Sodium carbonate (washing soda), C12-15 pareth-2 (detergent), sodium metasilicate (drying agent)
Caution: Eye irritant. Keep away from children
Posted by 4853899163735875616 on Jan 16, 2017
I've tried many detergent and this is one of the best. Repeated purchase
Posted by 5570789728731025125 on Jan 05, 2017
This product is great for over sensitive skin - I use this for all my laundry needs and because eits the only soap we can use on my grandsons sensitive skin -
Posted by 4985800640979801970 on Dec 01, 2016
love it. no commercial heavy soap sud and smell. on my third purchase
Great for our diapers when used with the booster - we have really hard water
Posted by 5729272630252974547 on Oct 19, 2016
Great for our cloth diapers when used with the booster - we have really hard water so the booster is a MUST. Also use a non-chlorine bleach alternative in our cloth diaper laundry, but haven't used the Charlie's one yet.