Charlie's Soap, Inc., Laundry Pre-Spray, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Live Green. Be Clean.
- Safe for Anything Washable
- Grease · Grass · Blood · Red Clay · Red Wine · Food Stains, Tar · Odors · Pine Soap · Poop
- Safer for The Environment
- Non-Toxic and Hypoallergenic
Charlie's Soap cleans all the way to the fiber leaving nothing but the good old-fashioned sweet smell of clean.
If you want flowers, go pick some.
- Apply Charlie's Soap Laundry Pre-Spray directly to stains when you first notice them.
- Agitate to work Laundry Pre-Spray into the fibers.
- Leave Laundry Pre-Spray on garments for at least 30 minutes. For maximum benefit, you can leave Pre-Spray on garments until laundry day.
- Wash according to care instructions with Charlie's Soap for Laundry. Test on garments that may bleed or fade.
Contains: Water, C12-15 pareth-2 (detergent), sodium carbonate (washing soda)
Caution: Eye irritant. Keep away from children.
Just spray on the clothes at the spots needing to come off, wait a bit and then launder as usual. It is used in addition to another natural stain remover for added benefits.
Fine spot remover! Consults even with some old spots. I will surely order still.
Posted by Reviewer1649577 on May 02, 2016
best stain remover ever will not buy any other product again
useful for cleaning shirts
Posted by Reviewer1431249 on Jan 15, 2016
it really good work for shirt's dirty, especially darken neck.
Don't use it on the carpets!
Posted by Reviewer2846445 on Aug 13, 2014
One of the other reviewers said that it removed stains from their carpet and as I had a few stubborn stains I thought this would be worth while trying out this product. The result was that everywhere I sprayed I ended up with bigger, brighter strains and I then had to pay a commercial cleaner to resolve. Don't be caught out like I did, unless you have tried a test patch first.
Unbelievable work horse!
Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Jan 17, 2014
I just moved back into my home which had been previously occupied by a tenant. The carpets were badly soiled with large patches of dirt. I hired a professional carpet cleaner to clean them. At the end of the professional cleaning, they looked like new. However, after walking over the spots the same day I moved into the house, the large dirty spots came back. The result was very unsatisfactory. Just for fun, I sprayed some of Charlie's pre-spray on it, let it sit for a few minutes, and then attacked the large soiled areas with a brush and a towel. The result was that about half of the stains came out. I repeated the process about a week later and the result was that about half of the remaining stain came out. At present, the stains are almost gone. I intend to do the process one more time, and I think that will be sufficient. However, if it isn't, I will repeat the process again. Even though carpet cleaning is not the purpose of the product, it does a great job on hard to get out of carpet stains. And, the previous condition of the carpet stains do not come back. If you have some badly stained carpet spots, I would highly recommend that you try this on your stained areas--especially if you find that other treatments do not remove the stain permanently. What this product removes stays away permanently.
Charlie's Soap Pre Spray not quite sure yet...
Posted by Reviewer2357101 on Aug 25, 2013
This is my first try of this product and I'm not quite sure it is doing the job. I'll have to give it a few more tries. I use to use the Charlie's Soap Household General Cleaner on stains and was quite happy with it. I'll test a little longer. -Janis Ihrig