Charlie's Soap, Inc., Laundry Pre-Spray, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)35 Reviews
Expiration Date: Sep 2016
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 1.66 lbs (0.75 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: CHS-11201
- UPC Code: 757072112017
- Package Quantity: 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)
- Dimensions: 3 x 3.7 x 7.8 in, 1.4 lbs (0.64 kg)
- Live Green. Be Clean.
- Safe for Anything Washable
- Grease · Grass · Blood · Red Clay · Red Wine · Food Stains, Tar · Odors · Pine Soap · Poop
- Safer for The Environment
- Non-Toxic and Hypoallergenic
Charlie's Soap cleans all the way to the fiber leaving nothing but the good old-fashioned sweet smell of clean.
If you want flowers, go pick some.
- Apply Charlie's Soap Laundry Pre-Spray directly to stains when you first notice them.
- Agitate to work Laundry Pre-Spray into the fibers.
- Leave Laundry Pre-Spray on garments for at least 30 minutes. For maximum benefit, you can leave Pre-Spray on garments until laundry day.
- Wash according to care instructions with Charlie's Soap for Laundry. Test on garments that may bleed or fade.
Contains: Water, C12-15 pareth-2 (detergent), sodium carbonate (washing soda)
Caution: Eye irritant. Keep away from children.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Just spray on the clothes at the spots needing to come off, wait a bit and then launder as usual. It is used in addition to another natural stain remover for added benefits.
I love everything this co. makes.