Cherrybrook Kitchen, Gluten Free Dreams, Sugar Cookie Mix, 13 oz (369 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.53|
- All Natural
- Certified Vegan
Patsy and Chip Rosenberg are proud to own and operate Cherrybrook Kitchen as a family business. Patsy has multiple food allergies and developed these mixes from scratch. Their goal is to make life a bit sweeter by providing desserts that are both safe and delicious for all to enjoy.
Makes 20 cookies.
All You Needs Is:
1/2 cup melted margarine*
1/4 cup rice milk§‡
2-1/2 tsp vanilla
Sugar Cookie Mix
- Heat oven to 325°.
- Blend margarine,* rice milk§‡, vanilla and cookie mix at medium speed.
- Roll the cookie into 1 inch balls and place them onto an ungreased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until they are a light golden brown. Cool 1 minute before removing from your cookie sheet. Cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
*Substitute dairy free margarine or butter‡ according to your needs.
§Substitute plain soy milk or milk‡ according to our needs.
‡Unless you are allergic to this ingredient.
White rice flour, evaporated cane juice, potato starch, tapioca flour, non-alluminated baking powder, xanthan gum, sea salt.
Cherrybrook Kitchen mixes are prepared on dedicated equipment that does not produce dairy or egg products. We have strict manufacturing protocols and we batch test for the presence of peanuts, dairy, egg and gluten for consumer safety. A peanut-and tree nut-free facility eliminates concerns of cross contamination.
Peanut free, dairy free, egg free, nut free, wheat free, gluten free.
|Serving Size: Amt Mix in 1 cookie (21 g)|
|Servings Per Container:20|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||18 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
Santa loved these cookies!
Came out hard
Posted by 4646437878776862734 on Jan 07, 2017
They were okay, kind of hard. I did 2 boxes of these, they came out small too and didn't flatten out so they were slightly raised. Maybe it was just my baking, but I followed the instructions exactly
Somewhat soft but I like it
Posted by 4731998368534349193 on Jul 15, 2013
When made into cookies, it's not that hard or crispy. Yet I love the texture and kids love it.
Posted by Reviewer1356338 on Feb 27, 2012
These taste really good and I have reordered! My whole family liked them and did not know that they were gluten free! Excellent!!
Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Jan 03, 2012
Not the best for making cutouts but good otherwise.