Cherrybrook Kitchen, Original Pancake Mix, 18.5 oz (524 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Peanut Free
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- All Natural
Family - Pasty and Chips Rosenberg are proud to own and operate Cherrybrook Kitchen as a family business. Pasty has multiple food allergies and developed these mixes from starch. Their goal is to make life a bit sweeter by providing desserts that are both safe and delicious for all to enjoy.
Worry-free - Cherrybrook Kitchen mixes are prepared on dedicated equipment that does not produce dairy or egg products. We have strict manufacturing protocols and we batch test for the presence of peanuts, dairy and eggs for consumer safety. Our peanuts- and tree nut-free facility eliminates concerns of cross contamination.
Makes 21 4-inch pancakes or 9 waffles
All You Need Is:
|# of Pancakes||Pancake Mix||Rice Milk*||Vegetable Oil|
|7 Pancakes||1 cup||3/4 cup + 1 tbs||2 tsp|
|14 Pancakes||2 cups||1 1/2 cups + 2 tbs||1 tbs + 1 tsp|
|21 Pancakes||3 cups||2 1/4 cups + 3 tbs||2 tbs|
|# of Waffles||Pancake Mix||Rice Milk*||Vegetable Oil|
|3 Waffles||1 cup||3/4 cup + 2 tbs||1 tbs|
|6 Waffles||2 cups||1 3/4 cups||2 tbs|
|9 Waffles||3 cups||2 1/2 cups + 2 tbs||3 tbs|
- Stir rice milk*, vegetable oil and pancake mix in a bowl until just combined, then let stand for 5 minutes. Mix should be lumpy. Do not over mix.
- Heat a nonstick pan or griddle over medium-low heat. Coat the surface with cooking spray or brush with vegetable oil. To ensure light and fluffy pancakes, be sure that the griddle is hot prior to pouring the batter.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto pan and cook until undersides are golden brown, about 2 minutes.
- Flip pancakes and cook 2 minutes more or until cooked through.
For Waffles follow the mixing instructions above. Cook according to your waffle maker baking instructions.
*Substitute plain soy milk or milk† according to your needs.
†Unless you are allergic to this ingredient.
Unbleached flour [wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], cane sugar, nonalluminated baking powder, all natural vanilla flavor, sea salt.
Contains wheat ingredients.
|Serving Size: Amt Mix in 1-4" pancake (24 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 21|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|