ChildLife, Essential Fatty Acids, Natural Orange Flavor, 8 fl oz (237 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- USDA Organic
- Omega Fatty Acids to Support Brain Development, Immune Strength and More!
- Organic Dietary Supplement
- Tasty, Natural, Orange Flavor
- Certified Organic by QAI
ChildLife Essential Fatty Acids provides a balance of Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids, for your developing infant and child. This organic oil blend is delicately flavored to create an easy to take formula for children of all ages.
For infants 6 months - 1 yr: 1/2 teaspoon every other day
For children 1 - 5 yrs: 1-2 teaspoons daily
For children 5 - 12 yrs: 1-2 tablespoons daily
For pregnant or nursing mothers: 1-3 tablespoons daily
- Shake well before use.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Give directly or mix with your child's favorite drink or food.
Important: Do not cook with this oil or heat over 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Use within 10 weeks of opening.
Healthy Tip: Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) play a critical part in your child's physical, emotional and mental growth. EFAs may influence brain function, immune strength, healthy skin and well being. Include these plant-based, vegetarian Essential Fatty Acids as part of your child's daily diet by mixing with juices, smoothies, cereals, puddings or over pancakes or waffles (after cooking).
Organic unrefined flax seed oil, organic sunflower oil, organic pumpkin oil, organic extra-virgin olive oil, and natural orange flavor, natural caramel crunch flavor, organic stevia.
ChildLife uses only the highest quality ingredients. Gluten free, casein free, alcohol free. Contains no milk, eggs, soy, wheat, yeast, or corn. No artificial colorings, flavorings or sweeteners.
Keep out of the reach of children. Tamper Resistant: do not use if outer safety seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (4.7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 48|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV†|
|Total Fat||4.5 g||7%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||2%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|Average Analysis per teaspoon:|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||1950 mg|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||975 mg|
|Omega-9 Fatty Acids||1200 mg|