Choice Organic Teas, Oothu Garden Green Tea, 16 Tea Bags, 1.1 oz (32 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Fair Trade Certified
- USDA Organic
- Responsible, Earth-Friendly Tea
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Organic by QAI
Brighten your day with this sophisticated, single estate tea from one of India's first organic tea gardens. Nestled in the Western Ghats Mountains, oothu's surrounding rainforest is home to a tiger reserve and many other endangered species. The taste is crisp and lively with a sunny color sure to inspire.
Perfectly Balanced Tea
Since 1989, our mission has been to improve the world one cup of tea at a time. As the first exclusively organic tea crafted in the United States, and later, the first to offer Fair Trade Certified tea, we craft the world's finest teas with conservation of the planet and its creatures in mind. Let's chat over a cuppa.
Boil fresh water, cool momentarily, steep tea bag in 8 oz water for 2-3 minutes and enjoy.
Iced Tea is Easy!
Just brew double strength.
Organic Green Tea*
*Fair Trade Certified