Choice Organic Teas, Whole Leaf Organics, Estate Blend Darjeeling, 15 Tea Pyramids, 1.05 oz (30 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Fair Trade Certified
- USDA Organic
- Contains Caffeine
- A Delicate Black Tea with a Lively Taste
- Exquisite Organic Tea in a Pyramid Infuser
- Individually Wrapped Tea Pyramids
- Certified Organic by QAI
Organic Estate Blend Darjeeling
This gentle, refined blend features a floral, nutty taste. The leaves are hand-picked at the height of the season in the farmed hills of India's Darjeeling region. Then they're blended to tease out the finest fragrance and taste of muscatel.
Our tea pyramids allow the herbs to expand and unfurl, inviting the utmost flavor into your cup.
They're also fully biodegradable.
Earth-Friendly Socially Responsible Tea
Our mission is to improve the world one cup of tea at a time. All of our products are certified organic. We were the first tea crafted in the U.S. to offer Fair Trade Certified tea. And we're dedicated to reducing our footprint — from these fully biodegradable tea pyramids to this box made from 100% recycled material.
Fair Trade guarantees livable wages for workers and their families, improving their opportunities for better healthcare, housing, and education. By choosing this Fair Trade Certified product you are directly contributing to the livelihood of tea growing communities.
Infuse in freshly boiled water, removing tea pyramid after 4-5 minutes.
Organic black tea*
*Fair Trade Certified