Citracal, Calcium Citrate, + Magnesium & Minerals, +D3, 120 Coated Caplets
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- New Look!
- Calcium Supplement
- With Zinc, Copper, and Manganese for Bone Health
- Highly Soluble, Easily Absorbed
- #1 Doctor & Pharmacist§ Recommended Calcium Brand
Defy bone aging with Citracal calcium and a high level of Vitamin D3.
Adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
Citracal + magnesium & minerals is made with Calcium Citrate, a different kind of calcium:
- highly soluble, easily absorbed
- can be taken with or without food
- gentle on your digestive system
§ Pharmacy Times Survey 2014
Adults: Take 1 serving (2 caplets) twice daily with or without food or as recommended by your physician, pharmacist, or health care professional.
Calcium citrate, polyethylene glycol, magnesium hydroxide, croscarmellose sodium, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium silicate, titanium dioxide (color), propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, zinc oxide, manganese gluconate, copper gluconate, magnesium stearate, oligofructose enriched inulin, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol).
Made in the USA & Imported Materials.
Keep out of reach of children
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication, or have any underlying medical conditioner ask a health professional before use.
Do not use if printed foil seal is torn or missing.
|Serving Size: 2 caplets|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||250 IU||63%|
|Calcium (elemental)||500 mg||50%|