- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Convenient Travel Size
- Removes Smoke, Food, Pet and Musty Odors!
- 100% Natural
- Lasts 4x Longer*
- Made with Organic Citrus Oil
- Good Housekeeping Since 1909
*100% Active Ingredients Last 4X Longer Than Ordinary Air Fresheners
Citrus Magic lasts much longer than ordinary air fresheners, and does so much more! Ordinary air fresheners are just perfume cover-ups. Citrus Magic is different, working in seconds to dissolve the toughest airborne odors on contact, leaving the air scented with a wonderful fresh clean fragrance...Naturally!
The concentrated Citrus Magic formula emits exceptionally appealing fragrances that clean and freshen any environment.
Citrus Magic Destroys Odors!
- Smoke Odors
- Food Odors
- Carpet Odors
- Mildew Odors
- Musty Odors
- Pet Odors
- Fish Odors
In fact, any objectionable odor!
The most effective odor eliminators come from nature and Citrus Magic harnesses that natural power. Eliminate odors with Citrus Magic and surround yourself with fresh, clean air... Naturally!
A natural blend of tropical citrus fruits.
- All-Natural Citrus Essentials Oils
- Non-Aerosol, Recyclable Container
Spray Citrus Magic high into the air and, within seconds, odors will be eliminated.
Pure and natural specially formulated citrus fragrance oils from a blend of oranges, lemons, limes, tangerines and grapefruits.
Caution: Flammable; Eye irritant; Contents under pressure.
Keep out of reach of children. Use only as instructed. Do not spray on plastic or varnished surfaces. If sprayed on skin or in eyes flush thoroughly with water at least 15 minutes. If needed, petroleum jelly will help stop sensitive skin from stinging. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not expose to sources of ignition. Do not expose to temperatures above 120°F.