Citrus Magic, Natural Pet Multi-Surface Stain & Odor Eliminator, Fragrance-Free, 22 fl oz (650 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Natural Odor Eliminator
- Safe to Use Around Children & Pets!
- Litter Boxes · Pet Bedding · Carpets & Upholstery
- Safe to Use Directly on Your Pet
- Even Works on Skunk Odors!
- Made in the USA
Citrus Magic's Pet Odor Eliminator is a safe and effective formula of vegetable enzymes which quickly neutralizes the strongest pet odors on contact. Citrus Magic's Pet Odor Eliminator is non-staining and non-corrosive so it's safe for any surface in the home. So gentle and non-irritating, you can even use Citrus Magic's Pet Odor Eliminator directly on your pet's coat to remove foul odors and tough stains! Even skunk odors!
Citrus Magic Pet Odor Eliminator is ideal for every situation:
- Litter Boxes
- Pet Beds
- Hard Surfaces
- Pet Cages
- On Your Pet's Coat
Neutralizes urine odors in seconds!
Spray entire surface of odor causing material (urine, feces, vomit, etc.) Dab or wipe away any visible soil or stain. Spray area again and wipe dry. No rinsing necessary. Test an inconspicuous area when applying to carpets and upholstery before full application.
Water, enzyme blend and phosphoric acid.
I live with five dogs, three of whom are male. I find that Nature's Miracle works much better on urine odor and stains.
Great product / Great price!
Posted by 5628371199488717943 on May 14, 2016
I have a large cat that sometimes over-shoots the pan. I have a catch tray for easy cleaning but this instantly kills any odor and wipes clean ...
Not so succesful
Posted by 5609621877984585060 on Dec 01, 2014
very nice smell, but the dog didnt like it! it throws a bit abruptly the liquid!
Posted by 4763237868985447451 on Jul 17, 2014
I really like the fact that this is okay to use on my pet as well as her bedding and the carpeting where she has occasional accidents.
Works to some degree
Posted by Reviewer2182770 on Nov 24, 2013
It does eliminate the odor and to some degree it does stop cats from coming back to the same area, but not completely. I am still looking for a better cleaner that would stop cats from going back.