Clearly Natural, Essentials, Glycerine Hand Soap, Vitamin E, 12 fl oz (354 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Pure and Natural
- Enriched with Vegetable Glycerine, Aloe, and Vitamin E to Gently Cleanse, Moisturize and Refresh
Clearly Natural Vitamin E Liquid Soap is enriched with aloe vera, vitamin E and vegetable-derived glycerine, a natural humectant that draws moisture to nourish and refresh your skin. It leaves your hands feeling smooth and soft. Enjoy the light, clean scent.
Pump soap into wet hands and work into a light lather. Rinse.
Water, alkyl polyglucoside, sodium cocoamphoacetate, oleic acid, glycerine, potassium hydroxide, sodium chloride, blend of natural aromas and essential oils, tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), glycine, natural orange color (annatto and beet juice), aloe barbadensis, phenylethyl alcohol, ethylhexylglycerin.
- No artificial ingredients
- No sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
- No sodium laureth sulfate (SLES)
Variations in color and fragrance levels are to be expected with the use of natural colors, fragrances and/or essential oils.
Sadly this is a bad product. The smell is nor pleasant and the soap dried my hands. I was hoping for the moisturizing effect form Vitamin E and glycerin, but in reality the soap is very harsh. Also the bottle arrived in damaged condition - the label was torn and did not look pretty at all. I expect products arriving to be in perfect condition, label included, specially considering that this soap was going to the guest bathroom. This shows lack of attention to detail and quality control issues. I was not able to get a refund from iHerb. I would nor recommend this particular hand soap, there are so many better options at iHerb.