Clearly Natural, Essentials, Pure and Natural Glycerine Soap, Aloe Vera, 4 oz (113 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- A Luxurious Blend of Essential Oils and Natural Vegetable Glycerine
- Clean the World
- Soap Saves Lives!
Glycerin, saponified coconut, palm and/or palm kernel oils, vegetable (coconut/corn/sugar)-derived surfactants, humectants, sodium citrate, blend of fragrance and essential oils, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, chlorophyllin-copper complex.
- No artificial colors
- No sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
- No sodium laureth sulfate (SLES)
All the glyerine soaps that I purchased are excellent. Glyerine soap is difficult to find in the stores. I purchased these for my son. He has allergies, and is bother by cetain soap (including Dove). Had him try a bar of my glyerine soap and it agreed with him. Unfortunely, once all my soap was finished we couldn't find it in the store. Your company offers the best price & variety! Thanks!!
I love this soap so much! I have sensitive and dry skin, and this soap makes my skin feels so clean, but also soft and moist! This is about the only soap that doesn´t dry my skin out! Honestly, at that price it is a steal! TRY IT!!!!!
Posted by 5362592497383265258 on Apr 27, 2016
Love the smell and the texture.
Posted by 5120190742438192464 on Mar 22, 2016
I love all the Clearly Natural soaps I have used so far. The scent is wonderful...
More suitable for cleaning hands
Posted by 5064402881097395309 on Dec 17, 2015
I tended to drop it a lot in the shower as it is very smooth, and when wet, very slippery. Also, I felt like I had to rub it a lot more to get any of the product out. It cleans pretty decently, but I would recommend this as a multipurpose soap, mainly for cleaning hands as it is not as nice to use in the shower.
Nice, mild soap for sensitive skin
Posted by 5300922257456670357 on Jul 05, 2015
I have sensitive skin and I can't use commercial soaps of any kind or anything with a heavy scent. This soap is very mild and has a nice light smell.
OK but goes quickly
Posted by Reviewer2812572 on Oct 29, 2014
- does its job - it gets used much quicker than normal soaps - it stayed solid until the end, while most soaps we try disintegrate at some point because of a humid environment - its scent is nothing to write home about, but not bothersome either