- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- A Luxurious Blend of Essential Oils and Natural Vegetable Glycerine
- Clean the World
- Soap Saves Lives!
Glycerin, saponified coconut, palm and/or palm kernel oils, vegetable (coconut/corn/sugar)-derived surfactants, humectants, sodium citrate, blend of fragrance and essential oils.
- No artificial colors
- No sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
- No sodium laureth sulfate (SLES)
I have a lot of allergies so it is difficult to find products these days since almost everything has a lot of perfumey smell to it. A lot of the "unscented" soaps leave me dry. I like to have a little bit of scent to my soap. It doesn't dry out my skin and leaves me and the room with a nice peppermint smell. Love it!
my husband loves this stuff. he used to use irish springs and does not care about taking care of his skin, however he knows his skin feels better using this soap. we miss the NOW peppermint castile bar, but the price on this makes it more attractive than the other castile soap bar sold on this site now.
Posted by 4670274658372284252 on Jun 11, 2016
It works well on my sensitive skin.
Favorite everyday soap
Posted by 4834343156485371782 on May 29, 2016
I use this soap to wash my face and body daily. It cleans well without drying the skin. Not the most moisturizing soap but I love the simple ingredients.
Peppermint glycerine soap
Posted by 4735706421245260994 on May 05, 2016
Posted by 5020200837905152162 on Oct 26, 2013
Do not buy! This soap does not foam. Terrible!
Posted by 5285474316935538992 on Jan 29, 2013
This soap has a very slight peppermint scent while still wrapped. Once open there is a weird odor, not at all minty. I'm very disappointed & I'm actually considering requesting a refund. It's that bad. Also, the plastic it's wrapped in, is so adhered to the soap that it took a ridiculous amount of time to pick off tiny piece by tiny piece.