Clearly Natural, Essentials, Pure and Natural Glycerine Soap, Vitamin E, 4 oz (113 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- A Luxurious Blend of Essential Oils and Natural Vegetable Glycerine
- Clean the World
- Soap Saves Lives!
Glycerin, saponified coconut, palm and/or palm kernel oils, vegetable (coconut/corn/sugar)-derived surfactants, humectants, sodium citrate, blend of fragrance and essential oils, tocopherol (vitamin E), annatto, caramel color and beet juice.
- No artificial colors
- No sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
- No sodium laureth sulfate (SLES)
This soap has high quality glycerin. So much better than neutrogena for less price. It reduced the oiliness on my T zone. Wonderful.
Posted by 5682634385701739059 on Jun 08, 2016
I like this soap very much. Not a lot of foam compared to others but it smells good and my skin is not dry after use. And the composition is very clean. I recommend it.
Posted by 5136650948073695772 on May 13, 2016
I used it and loved the results clean and smooth skin when i ever tell someone about it they ask me to buy them one until now i bought maybe more than 40 ha ha
Nice Fresh Clean Feel
Posted by MarieMR on Feb 03, 2016
Nice clean feel soft after use. No strong smell but refreshing. iHerb provide wonderful customer service and provide great DHL shipping Thanks!
Cleaning and soothing at the same time!
Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Jan 13, 2016
I liked this soap. it leaves the skin squicky clean and completely smooth and soft. For the non drying aspect I don't agree really: It doesn't feel dring when you wash your face and take a shower but if you don't apply moisturizer right after you will see that your skin is drying out and fast. So I will say that if you use it make sure to use a moisturizer after.