Clearly Natural, Glycerine Hand Soap, Unscented, 32 fl oz (946 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Pure and Natural
- Enriched with Vegetable Glycerine and Formulated with No Added Fragrances for Extra Sensitive Skin
Clearly Natural Unscented Liquid Soap is enriched with natural vegetable-derived glycerine, a natural humectant that draws moisture to the skin, to nourish and refresh skin leaving hands smooth and soft.
Pump soap into wet hands and work into a light lather. Rinse.
Water, sodium cocoamphoacetate, oleic acid, glycerin, alkyl polyglucoside, potassium hydroxide, sodium chloride, glycine, aloe barbadensis, tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), phenylethyl alcohol, ethylhexylglycerin.
Variations in color and fragrance levels are to be expected with the use of natural colors, fragrances and/or essential oils.
- No artificial ingredients
- Fragrance free
- Natural vegetarian ingredients
I use this for hand soap, shampoo, dog wash...it's good and the price is right.
Good for most of what soap might be used for and free of noxious ingredients common to almost all other brands.
Posted by 5354302771783586828 on Jul 03, 2016
makes my hands clean and unscented
Posted by Reviewer1492685 on Dec 13, 2015
Purchased refills to make sure I didn't run out of the soap. The only problem was that 2 of the bottles leaked and even though they were in individual bags, they still leaked thru so I had to rinse the outside of the bottles before I could put them away. That's the only reason for the 4-star rating because the soap is great and I will be ordering more.
Un chollo (BBB)
Posted by Reviewer3007642 on Oct 23, 2015
Es dificilísimo encontrar un jabón líquido eficaz y suave al mismo tiempo y sin perfume, ¡y además barato! A diferencia de los "jabones de Castilla", no altera el PH de la piel ni deja esa peliculilla característica. Lo usamos para todo: manos, cuerpo, ropa delicada, pelo, fruta...