- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- A Luxurious Blend of Essential Oils and Natural Vegetable Glycerine
- Clean the World
- Soap Saves Lives!
Glycerin, saponified coconut, palm and/or palm kernel oils, vegetable (coconut/corn/sugar)-derived surfactants, humectants, sodium citrate, blend of fragrance and essential oils.
- No artificial colors
- No sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
- No sodium laureth sulfate (SLES)
smells great and very easy on sensitive, skin. my brother had exzema and it was the only soap that he could use. also all natural and chemical free. love it!
All the glyerine soaps that I purchased are excellent. Glyerine soap is difficult to find in the stores. I purchased these for my son. He has allergies, and is bother by cetain soap (including Dove). Had him try a bar of my glyerine soap and it agreed with him. Unfortunely, once all my soap was finished we couldn't find it in the store. Your company offers the best price & variety! Thanks!!
Clearly Natural LILAC Glycerine Soap Is Great!
Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the smell of this soap! The soap cleans good and rinses off clean without leaving any soap residue on the skin.
Posted by 4796011192632037487 on Sep 25, 2014
Not comortable to use. Too dry and stiff
Posted by berbeq77 on Mar 03, 2014
Clearly the BEST
Posted by 5055844210835557875 on Nov 04, 2013
I have been using this product for many years. I moved almost 9 years ago and was unable to find it in my new area so I turned to the internet. IHerb is FANTASTIC! The cost was reasonable, delivery reliable and the product is EXCELLENT.