- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- A Luxurious Blend of Essential Oils and Natural Vegetable Glycerine
Clearly Natural Glycerine Bar Soaps not only smell wonderful, they are non-drying, hypo-allergenic, dermatologist recommended and rinse off easily. The high glycerine content of our soaps help your skin retain moisture and will not clog your pores. To keep our environment safe, Clearly Natural Glycerine Soaps do not contain parabens, petroleum-based ingredients, or animal ingredients or by-products.
Glycerin, saponified coconut, palm and/or palm kernel oils, vegetable (coconut/corn/sugar) -derived surfactants, humectants, sodium citrate, blend of fragrance and essential oils, saffron, chlorophyllin-copper complex.
- No artificial colors
- No sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
- No sodium laureth sulfate (SLES)
I love this soap. It lasts a long time. I have had glycerine soaps that don't. It is also a very good deal for glycerine soap. It also smells great.
A glycerin soap at a good price.. it's the only soap that doesn't dry out my husband's feet. I like all the scents; cucumber is one of my favorites.
Posted by Reviewer3138197 on Oct 06, 2014
Posted by 5749372457549214411 on Sep 07, 2014
Beautiful scent but doesn't really build up much of a lather.
Nice Mild Scent- Great Price- Wonderful Product!
Posted by 5547323567936497449 on Jul 16, 2014
I love all of the Clearly Natural Essentials soaps! Very high quality!
Not an ideal bar of soap
Posted by feelyounger on Apr 12, 2013
I expected the scent to be fresher than the aloe vera one, but they smelt the same. There is no dry feeling after using the soap and it lasts quite long. But when the soap is finishing, it breaks into bits and gets quite difficult to use. A lot of soap gets wasted at the end.