Clearly Natural, Pure and Natural Glycerine Soap, Unscented, 3 Bar Pack, 4 oz Each
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- All Natural Glycerine Soap Made with the Finest Ingredients
- Clean the World - Soap Saves Lives!
Glycerin, saponified coconut, palm and/or palm kernel oils, vegetable (coconut/corn/sugar) -derived surfactants, humectants, sodium citrate.
- No Artificial Colors
- No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
- No Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES)
I was using this soap as a shampoo only but stopped. I've had issues with other glycerine soaps and I've also found ingesting anything containing glycerine causes me to wheeze so I simply need to avoid it as much as possible. Unfortunately, manufacturers never note the source of their glycerine except to say 'vegetable', so it could be ANY 'vege' source. I've also tried Now Foods 'vegetable' glycerine and it did irritate my skin. Additionally, I'm avoiding soaps that contain citrate - like EDTA, is a mild blood thinner/chelating agent - on skin, it's straight into the blood stream. Sodium is a magnesium antagonist, thus sodium citrate may cause sensitive skin to become more sensitive, especially when magnesium is low (low magnesium can cause sensitive skin, as can low vit D). If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.