Clif Bar, Clif Kid, Organic, ZFruit Rope, Grape, 18 Pieces, 0.7 oz (20 g) Per Piece
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- One Serving of Fruit*
- Nourishing Kids in Motion
- Natural Flavor
- Real Fruit Rope
- Gluten Free
- Excellent Source of Vitamin C
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic By QAI
*One Serving of Fruit per piece - Based on USDA Dietary Guidelines.
In raising our family, we wanted to find organic snacks to nourish our kids. Finding nutritious on-the-go food to take with them, however, isn't always so easy. That's why we created Clif Kid – healthy, delicious, organic snacks to keep kids going, growing, and exploring.
– Kit & Gary Parents & Co-owners of Clif Bar & Company
Nourishing Kids in Motion
Keep it Simple
- Organic ingredients with no toxic pesticides or synthetic fertilizers
- All Natural – none of the no-no's
Just for Kids
- Right size for kids
- One serving of fruit*
- Excellent source of Vitamin C
Organic apple puree, organic apple juice concentrate, organic flavors, malic acid, pectin, colored with fruit and vegetable juice.
Vitamins & Minerals: ascorbic acid (vit. C), ferric orthophosphate (iron).
We source ingredients that are not genetically engineered.
- No high fructose corn syrup
- No hydrogenated oils
- No preservatives
- No artificial Flavors
- No trans fats
|Serving Size: 1 piece (20 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 18|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV†|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||17 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|†Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|