- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Nourishing Kids in Motion
- USDA Organic
- Gluten Free
- Kosher Parve
- Natural Flavor
- Right Size for Kids
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Trans Fats
*One serving of fruit per piece - Based on USDA Dietary Guidelines.
Ingredients Matter: keep it simple
- Organic Ingredients with no Pesticides
- None of the no-no's
Balancing Nutrition: Just for kids
- Right Size for Kids
- One Serving of Fruit*
- Excellent Source of Vitamin C
Kids in Motion: Just for Kids
- Kids need 60 Minutes of Activity a day
In raising our family, we want to find organic snacks to nourish our kids. Finding nutritious on-the-go food wasn't east. That's why we created Clif Kid- wholesome, delicious, organic snacks to keep kids, growing and exploring.
- Kit & Gary, Parents and Co-owners of Clif Bar & Company
Organic apple puree, organic apple juice concentrate, organic natural flavors, malic acid, pectin, colored with vegetable juice. Vitamins & Minerals: Ascorbic acid (Vit. C), ferric orthophosphate (iron) we source ingredients that are not genetically engineered.
|Serving Size: 1 piece (20 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 18|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV†|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||17 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|† Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Posted by Reviewer1511999 on Jul 07, 2014
Very expensive, but my children loves them.
Posted by 5161984042193828596 on Mar 22, 2014
My child loves these.
Posted by 4870605002506415206 on Mar 05, 2014
Not only for children. I like it.
Posted by Reviewer3233773 on Nov 19, 2013
my daughter and her friends love these, they'd love to snack on them all the time ;-)
kids love these
Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Aug 06, 2012
organic, gluten free and no high fructose corn syrup! These are pricey, but quality costs more. These are also a once-in-a-while special treat and not an every day lunchbox or after school snack splurge. They also get some in their Christmas stocking and Easter basket. They love the twisted rope shape.